The Kingdom of Bhutan, located in South Asia, is a place of soaring 7,000-metre Himalayan peaks, glacial river valleys, and evergreen forests. You will visit three Amankora Resort Properties, each meticulously designed to frame their awe-inspiring natural settings.
- At an elevation of 2,248-metres above sea level, explore a blend of the traditional and the modern
- Immerse yourself with views across a landscaped courtyard, or the stream and pine forest
- Visit the Punakha Dzong, meaning “the place of great happiness or bliss”
- Cross a suspension bridge over the MoChhu River to reach this lodge, which is housed in a traditional Bhutanese farmhouse
- Visit one of the most important pieces of architecture in Bhutan, Taktsang Dzong popularly called the Tiger’s Nest
- Suites incorporate a traditional Bukhari, or wood-burning stove, for an authentic local experience