View all destinations
Search all cruise types
View all vacation types
View all media
Share this with
There are vacations that help you relax and recharge – then there are travel experiences that change the way you look at life.
- Explore Arusha, a vibrant city and the gateway to breathtaking safaris.
- Stay at Legendary Lodge, with stunning views of Mount Meru, nestled in lush tropical gardens and surrounded by a working coffee farm.
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Protecting the greatest and most varied collection of terrestrial wildlife on earth and one of the last great migratory of wildebeests and zebra.
- Stay at Singita Faru Faru Lodge or
- Stay at Singita Mara River Tented Camp, with all the luxuries and comforts one would expect from Singita. This remote area boasts one of the highest concentrations of wildlife. Sitting right on the Mara River, you don’t even have to leave camp to witness wildlife crossings… it's beyond amazing. With endless views of the Mara River, guests are provided with an intense closeness to nature.
Masai Mara, Kenya
- Showcasing one of the world’s most magnificent wildlife havens.
- Stay at Mara Plains Camp, an intimate camp that blends the finest wildlife viewing with outstanding hospitality and guiding.
- Each guest contributes considerably to the success of the Conservancy; conservation fees paid safeguard this habitat, while supporting over 1,000 Maasai families.
- Explore the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and visit the Elephant Orphanage or have breakfast with Giraffes at Giraffe Manor.
- Stay at Hemingways, a plantation-style property that is airy, spacious and elevates the standard of luxury.