By Tully Luxury Travel | 11-15-2019 | China
Share this with
Think big. Think very big. In virtually every way, China is massive. No country rivals it in geographical diversity, from the barren deserts of Mongolia to the soaring mountains of Tibet, from the exquisite beaches of Hainan Island to the rolling plains of the Pearl River Delta. Bring your curiosity, your hunger for life and learning. And bring, of course, your appetite; you’re on your way to the world’s greatest food culture. Prepare to be tantalized.
Wildly cosmopolitan, super-fast moving, an astounding skyline and a dazzlingly beautiful harbor, Hong Kong is one of the great global cities not to be missed. Hong Kong has it all, from ultra-modern shopping centers and chic restaurants, to tranquil Taoist temples and beautiful parks.
- Shop (and shop and shop) Landmark, Galleria and Causeway Bay among others for the world’s great fashion you won’t find anywhere else
- Take a private evening cruise in the harbor for the Symphony of Lights – a must!
- More shopping! The night markets of Mongkok are an unforgettable adventure
- Take a private tour of Repulse Bay to see Hong Kong’s most magnificent homes and the cable tram to Victoria Peak for incredible views
- Hotels we love: Upper House, Four Seasons, The Ritz-Carlton, Mandarin Oriental and The Peninsula
With 26 million people, Shanghai is a metropolis. One of the most powerfully important cities in the world, you can’t experience China without at least a taste of Shanghai. Are you ready to shop? Shanghai is one of the most exciting shopping cities in the world.
- Shop and dine at the elegant French Concession - the most vibrant shopping district in Shanghai
- Dine or walk along The Bund on Shanghai’s waterfront then wander along Yu Garden with its beautiful sculptures and wood carvings
- Take an evening cruise on the Huangpu River
- Experience the colourful nightlife - Shanghai at night is exciting!
- Explore some of Shanghai’s most interesting galleries, shops, bars and cafes on Xintiandi and Tianzifang
Stay at The Ritz-Carlton Pudong, Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental or The Peninsula
All the greatness, power and history of China is here, from the 2008 Olympics to its ancient dynasties, from its turbulent, revolutionary 20th century to its recent rise to world prominence. Beijing will intrigue you – and it will feed you incredibly well! This is a city where food is a passion and amazing restaurants abound.
- Have an exquisite private lunch on a secluded area of the Great Wall of China. Tully will arrange it all!
- Tour the Shilinxia glass viewing platform for unforgettable views of the valley below and a thrill you’ll never forget
- Visit the Ming Tombs then wander the historic Temple of Heaven
- Shop the Panjiayuan Antique Market for treasures. Sharpen your bartering skills
- Experience massive Tiananmen Square, flanked by the Great Hall of the People, then visit the Summer Palace
- Explore the Forbidden City. We can arrange a curator and a private afterhours experience
- Where to stay: Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental or the recently renovated The Peninsula
Did someone say pandas? Near Chengdu you’ll come face to face with these incredibly wonderful creatures, China’s national and most cherished animal. Although they’re one of the rarest animal breeds in the world, you’ll spot dozens. They’ll take your breath away – it will definitely be a highlight of your trip!
- Head for the Chengdu Panda Base, or if you have more time, the Yă’ān Bìfēngxiá Panda Base, where you will see these exquisite animals in their wild and wonderful natural habitat. Tully can even arrange a private tour!
- Spend an afternoon in People’s Park
- Tour the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven and Tiananmen Square
- Attend the nightly musical performance at the Shufeng Yayun Tea House
- Stay at the Sofitel Wanda Chengdu Hotel
- The Tully Team